Ayung River Tubing, Volcano, Ubud Tour combination package
Ayung River Tubing + Volcano + Ubud Tour is a great package of Bali river tubing tour with tubing trip at Ayung river & combine with Kintamani Volcano and Ubud tour.
This tour take you to AYUNG RIVER: Morning pick up from you hotel and drive to Payangan Village near Ubud artisan Village. Your Adventure Tubing is start from our Lobby with rice field view.
After registered and outfit all the safety equipment, we will walk through the rice filed and walk down for 15 minutes to get our start point just side of Ayung River. Our Bali river tubing long trip will offer an Excellent Adventure & exciting of 2,5 Hours Trip on Ayung River.
It is only available for guest above 15 years old, then tour continue with below itinerary:
Click SHOW MORE
KINTAMANI: Witness the gorgeous view of Batur Volcano, overlooks It’s tranquil crater lake, the temperature are cooler and breezing, take your time for take some photo shoot. The last small eruption in 1963 and 1990 the visitors may the smoke come out from the lowest crater.
TEMEN: Enter peacefully spices garden with local spices like coffee, vanilla, clove, fruits and take your time to taste the local coffee, ginger, tea and others local product, see how they make coffee in traditional way. The famous Bali gold coffee is Animal Luwak Coffee which is come from the animal feces and very good for the health.
TEGALALANG: Picturesque rice terraces at the northern part of Ubud which is very famous for the visitors, along this site now having some local cafe or restaurant for break and enjoy the stunning rice terraces while having tea, coffee or meals. Some local people try their luck by selling the souvenir to the visitors with their native English.
UBUD CENTER: Visiting Ubud Royal Palace is an Ubud Kingdom Palace with beautiful Balinese traditional houses as a residence of Ubud King. It is set in the center of Ubud Bali with traditional art market just in front of it and it is found by Ida Tjokorda Putu Kandel who has commanded from year 1800 – 1823. This palace is an artistic cultural life center, while the traditional market is the symbol of local economics resident. The existence of Puri Saren as a palace is equipped by a Wantilan/auditorium that is a large building of meeting room and a banyan tree as shelter place at the daytime. Ubud village has been a “royal town” for over a hundred years. Just in front of The Palace is Ubud Arts Market for visiting.
AY-1: Ayung River Tubing + Volcano + Ubud Tour Itinerary (Tour Run Down)
- 07.00 – Depart from hotel
- 09.30 – Start the Tubing adventure after registration and safety brief.
- 12.00 – Arrive at finish point and going up for shower and enjoy buffet Lunch.
- 14.00 – Visit Kintamani for enjoy the Volcano view + Lake View.
- 15.00 – Visit Bali spices garden.
- 16.00 – Visit Tegalalang rice terraces.
- 17.00 – Visit Ubud Center: Ubud Palace + Ubud Arts market
- 18.00 – Transfer back to hotel.
Ayung River Tubing + Volcano + Ubud Tour 2019
Adult: USD 75 /person
Child: not available
* minimum 2 persons
* Single traveler with 50% additional extra charge
- Free Pick up for area: Sanur, Kuta, Nusa Dua, Jimbaran, Seminyak and Ubud area
- Pick up at other location can be arranged with an additional charge when making a reservation.
PACKAGE PRICE INCLUDES:
- Private air conditioned car/van.
- English speaking driver.
- Tubing adventure during 2,5 hours journey with professional instructor.
- All safety equipment : Safety life jacket, helmet, and insurance coverage until USD 50.000.
- Indonesian buffet lunch.
- Towel, Shower, and changing room.
- All entrance fee at scheduled stop.
- Parking fee.
- Government tax.
WHAT TO BRING:
- Swim wear or short
- Change of clothes / Dry Cloth
- Rubber slippers, water-sport shoes or sneakers
- Sun screen, Inset repellent
- Cash for the payment or a valid payment voucher
- Cash for drinks and souvenir, Small Camera.
TERM & CONDITIONS:
- Minimum 2 adult traveling together.
- For single traveler with additional charge 50%
- Flexible time arrangement and subject to change based on your request
- Reasonable and fair price and that means no hidden charge
- For the payment you may pay upon start the tour and no deposit needed
- Payment either in USD, Rupiah or other currencies based on the latest exchange rates
- Payment by Credit (Visa/Master card card) with 3% extra charge.
- Payment by Online Paypal with 4% extra charge.
- Get special price for group booking
- Cancellation : If our driver has reach your hotel, we apply 100% cancellation charge.