Penet River Tubing, Rice Fields Trekking combination package
Penet river Tubing + Rice Fields Trekking is one of the Bali Tubing package where we will drive through villages and countryside of Bali. Then get ready to enjoy a memorable adventure River Tubing in Penet river, located at Tanah Wuk, Sangeh.
With natural surroundings, wild water and the rural environment, guests can experience an unforgettable journey, floating and riding the waves for 3.5 kms, taking approximately 1.5 hours. With nature and green lush vegetation, drifting in the river and its unexpected wild waters and waterfalls, guests are ensured a fun and adventurous journey.
Each person will be protected with private tubing, elbow and knee pads, led by an experienced guide. At the end of the rafting trip, guests will be invited to observe beautiful horizontal natural caves. The journey is completed with lunch at Lembah Penet Restaurant, offering a natural breathtaking view and delicious food.
Starting point will be at Br. Jemeng Samuan Carang Sari and Finish point at Tanah Wuk Sangeh.
Click SHOW MORE
This tour will combine with Pod Chocolate tour where we will drive to heroic village of Carangsari. Here we will visit The Pod Chocolate factory where you will get the information about the Chocolate in Bali.
Discover how chocolate’s made at Pod Chocolate Factory on the grounds village Carangsari of Bali Elephant Camp. The tour starts with an amazing ‘chocolate shot’ welcome drink, after which you’ll be taken through each step of the chocolate making process from the cocoa tree to raw cacao, fermenting and roasting of the beans, and the final transformation into delicious Pod Chocolate. You may have a chance to see the elephant at the camp and also see the honey bear.
You’ll taste raw cacao, cocoa nibs and our handmade Bali chocolate before making your own chocolate elephants to take home. We do cooperation with the local farmers where we bought their crop for increasing their life quality. By visit our pod Chocolate of Bali, means you help our farmers future.
PN-7: Penet River Tubing + Rice Fields Trekking Tour Itinerary (Tour Run Down)
- 07:45-08:00 – Pick-up time for Nusa Dua area
- 08:00-08.15 – Pick-up time for Kuta area
- 08:15-08:30 – Pick-up time for Sanur area
- 08:30-08:45 – Pick-up time for Ubud area
- 09:00-09.30 – Arrive at Headquarter Base camp
- 09:30-10.00 – Registrations & Coffee break / Visual safety talk
- 10:00-10:15 – Depart to start point
- 10:15-10:25 – Step down to the river Start activities
- 10:25-12:25 – Start Trip: half way stop over at natural spring water
- 12:25-12:50 – Arrive at finish point viewing cave & shower at the spring water
- 12:50-13.00 – Welcome drink , return equipment & shower facilities
- 13:00-14.00 – Enjoy afternoon lunch, after wards safety talk.
- 14.05-14.20 – Start trekking, Pass through the rice field
- 14.20-14.30 – Walking down through the bushes and cross the river
- 14.30-14.45 – Visit, take photos and explanation of rice plantation (Point of interest 1)
- 14.45-14.55 – Walking through aspal road side of the rice field
- 14.55-15.10 – Visit and explanation about cow nursery/breeding (Point of interest 2)
- 15.10-15.20 – Walking through Balinese garden
- 15.20-15.35 – Visit and explanation Balinese house compound (Point of interest 3)
- 15.35-15.50 – Walking pass a cross the bridge to go to Monkey forest
- 15.50-16.05 – Visit, take photos and explanation about Sangeh monkey forest (Point of interest 4)
- 16.05-16.20 – Walking back to finish point pass by rice field and river bank
- 16.20-16.30 – Finish trekking trip at BIO Head Quarter, get cool face towel
- 16.30-17.00 – Snack break & Back to hotel
- Free Pick up for area: Sanur, Kuta, Nusa Dua, Jimbaran, Seminyak and Ubud area
- Pick up at other location can be arranged with an additional charge when making a reservation.
PACKAGE PRICE INCLUDES:
- Free hotel pick up & drop off.
- Private tours with full air-conditioned car/van.
- Experience English speaking tour driver
- Tubing adventure during 1,5 hours journey with professional instructor.
- All safety equipment: Safety life jacket, helmet, and insurance coverage until USD 50.000.
- Rice fields trekking accompanied by experience guide.
- Meals (as itinerary).
- Towel, Shower, and changing room.
- All entrance fee at scheduled stop.
- Parking fee.
- Government tax.
WHAT TO BRING:
- Swim wear or short
- Change of clothes / Dry Cloth
- Rubber slippers, water-sport shoes or sneakers
- Sun screen, Inset repellent
- Cash for the payment or a valid payment voucher
- Cash for drinks and souvenir, Small Camera.
TERM & CONDITIONS:
- Minimum 2 adult traveling together.
- For single traveler with additional charge 50%
- Flexible time arrangement and subject to change based on your request
- Reasonable and fair price and that means no hidden charge
- For the payment you may pay upon start the tour and no deposit needed
- Payment either in USD, Rupiah or other currencies based on the latest exchange rates
- Payment by Credit (Visa/Master card card) with 3% extra charge.
- Payment by Online Paypal with 4% extra charge.
- Get special price for group booking
- Cancellation : If our driver has reach your hotel, we apply 100% cancellation charge.