Penet River Tubing, Tanah Lot Temple Tour combination package
Penet river Tubing + Tanah Lot Temple tour is one of the Bali Tubing package where we will drive through villages and countryside of Bali. Then get ready to enjoy a memorable adventure River Tubing in Penet river, located at Tanah Wuk, Sangeh.
With natural surroundings, wild water and the rural environment, guests can experience an unforgettable journey, floating and riding the waves for 3.5 kms, taking approximately 1.5 hours. With nature and green lush vegetation, drifting in the river and its unexpected wild waters and waterfalls, guests are ensured a fun and adventurous journey.
Each person will be protected with private tubing, elbow and knee pads, led by an experienced guide. At the end of the rafting trip, guests will be invited to observe beautiful horizontal natural caves. The journey is completed with lunch at Lembah Penet Restaurant, offering a natural breathtaking view and delicious food.
Starting point will be at Br. Jemeng Samuan Carang Sari and Finish point at Tanah Wuk Sangeh.
After the tubing trip, tour continue with below visit:
Click SHOW MORE
SANGEH MONKEY FOREST: a sanctuary of grey long-tailed macaques (Macaca fascicularis) in the village of the same name, located 20km north of the island’s capital city of Denpasar. The monkey forest boasts six hectares of fertile forestland with primordial, giant nutmeg trees which grow to a height of 40m. The sanctuary is considered sacred, where the macaques inhabit both the woods and the 17th century Pura Bukit Sari, a temple located deep within the greens. Among the many monkey forests scattered across the Bali island, Sangeh can be considered best known among locals as the first to open as an attraction, hence the village name’s close association to the playful primates. Sangeh Monkey Forest is open to visitors daily. Enjoy your day with our monkeys.
TAMAN AYUN TEMPLE: Pura Taman Ayun was built in 1634 by the Raja of Mengwi, I Gusti Agung Putu. It is a called Pura Kawiten or family temple, a special temple where the deified ancestors of the Raja Dynasty of Mengwi and important gods of other temples are honored. The Taman Ayun temple is surrounded by bigpons and it can only be entered via a bridge leading to a richly ornamented candi bentar, the gate which gives access to the outer courtyard (jaba) of the temple.The odalan of the Taman Ayun temple takes place every 210 days on a day called Anggara Kasih, the Tuesday of the week Medangsia of the Balinese Pawukon calendar. The ceremonies of this odalan cover a period of several days. For visitor can walk along the path where photo spot can taken, If you want walk up to the tower with wooden bell also recommend to the see the Temple from higher spot. From Taman Ayun we also stop at Spices garden for short break while tasted the local coffee.
TANAH LOT TEMPLE: The most famous Temple among many Temple scattered across the island, This Temple will look like floating during the hight ride and during low tide visitor amy walk down and the holly water from the local priest and local belief the Temple is guarded by the holly snack. The most beautiful day is during the sunset time where sun goes down. Prepare your camera fro the photo shoot.
PN-2: Penet River Tubing + Tanah Lot Tour Itinerary (Tour Run Down)
- 08.00 – Pick up from hotel.
- 09.30 – Arrived at Tubing location / welcome drink.
- 10.00 – Start the Penet tubing adventure
- 12.30 – Having Lunch
- 13.30 – Visit Sangeh Monkey Forest.
- 14.30 – Visit Taman Ayun”The Royal Family Temple”
- 15.30 – Visit Bali Spices garden.
- 17.30 – Visit Tanah Lot Se Temple.
- 18.45 – Transfer back to Hotel.
Penet River Tubing + Tanah Lot Temple Tour 2019
Adult: USD 80 /person
Child (5-12 yo): USD 70 /person
* minimum 2 persons
* Single traveler with 50% additional extra charge
- Free Pick up for area: Sanur, Kuta, Nusa Dua, Jimbaran, Seminyak and Ubud area
- Pick up at other location can be arranged with an additional charge when making a reservation.
PACKAGE PRICE INCLUDES:
- Free hotel pick up & drop off.
- Private tours with full air-conditioned car/van.
- Experience English speaking tour driver
- Tubing adventure during 1,5 hours journey with professional instructor.
- All safety equipment : Safety life jacket, helmet, and insurance coverage until USD 50.000.
- Towel, Shower, and changing room.
- All entrance fee at scheduled stop.
- Parking fee.
- Government tax.
WHAT TO BRING:
- Swim wear or short
- Change of clothes / Dry Cloth
- Rubber slippers, water-sport shoes or sneakers
- Sun screen, Inset repellent
- Cash for the payment or a valid payment voucher
- Cash for drinks and souvenir, Small Camera.
TERM & CONDITIONS:
- Minimum 2 adult traveling together.
- For single traveler with additional charge 50%
- Flexible time arrangement and subject to change based on your request
- Reasonable and fair price and that means no hidden charge
- For the payment you may pay upon start the tour and no deposit needed
- Payment either in USD, Rupiah or other currencies based on the latest exchange rates
- Payment by Credit (Visa/Master card card) with 3% extra charge.
- Payment by Online Paypal with 4% extra charge.
- Get special price for group booking
- Cancellation : If our driver has reach your hotel, we apply 100% cancellation charge.