- PAKERISAN RIVER: Be ready be our customer and get the most memorable river tubing experience at Pekerisan river.
Our start point from Village of Tampaksiring Bali, enjoy the Adventure River Tubing, Tracing the Authenticity Pakerisan river along 4.5 km for 1,5 hours trip, Enjoy the river water is sourced from springs Saints, Clear and Fresh, River class II+ rapids , charming curves Rivers, Waterfalls , Stone Gap, giving new inspiration unforgettable adventure and know better the authenticity Pakerisan River with a variety of tropical plant life as a World Heritage Site, which is a UNESCO conservation project, Enjoy your Tubing Trip only with Bali tubing tour.
- Lunch will served at our finish after shower and changes.
- BALI ZOO : Welcome to Bali, The Bali Zoo opened in 2002 as the island’s first and only Balinese-owned zoological park, which still holds true today. We are situated on 22 acres of lush landscape in the art village of Singapadu and are home to a diverse collection of more than 350 exotic animals a majority of which are indigenous to Indonesia, including rare and endangered species such as the Sumatran Elephant, Sumatran Tiger, Orangutan, Sun Bear and Binturong. Our animals reside in hundreds of quality built eco-habitats and are well cared by our friendly staff of 170 who work as part of our extended zoo family.
Located centrally in Bali’s cultural Gianyar Regency, the Bali Zoo is within close proximity to the tourist areas of Kuta, Sanur, Seminyak and Nusa Dua and is only 15 minutes drive from Ubud. It was conceived and developed independently by Mr. Anak Agung Gde Putra on private land in his own village of Singapadu in the Sukawati district of Gianyar. It was created foremost out of his love for animals followed by a desire to conserve and protect various Indonesian fauna and a wish to provide the public with means to share in this wonderful experience for locals and tourists alike. All within a well designed space of natural beauty that is also distinctly Balinese.
Mr. Anak Agung Gde Putra began building the zoo in 1996 using his own finances and the project was finally completed in September 2002 after six years. Despite a major setback after the Bali bomb disaster crippled tourism a month after the zoo opened and with no financial assistance from the Indonesian government, Mr. Anak Agung Gde Putra persevered with his vision and further sought out to raise Bali Zoo up to the level of an international zoological park.
Bali Zoo offers a number of unique and one-of-a kind experiences during your visit with us. From our beautifully landscaped and shaded garden paths that lead you through our park to our various ‘hands on’ animal encounter sessions where you are allowed to feed, pet and take photos with number of our zoo inhabitants to our assorted family activities such as our Elephant Back Safari, Bali Zoo is not only a place to observe, learn and marvel at exotic fauna, but also engage with them through our safely supervised activities scheduled throughout the day and night. This is all part of our commitment to conservation, research, education and recreation as The Island of The Gods premier zoological park.
As part of our incomparable zoo experience, we also have two distinct restaurants serving food from 9am till 6pm. Our grand Elephant View restaurant sits up to 300 for buffet or a la carte Asian fare, is idyllically located in the middle of park and offers a magnificent view of our elephant trail and surrounding tropical gardens, while near the entrance to the zoo is our Wana Restaurant, named after Botswana’s famous delta river valley. This rustically designed two-story restaurant is a perfect place from where to view our African lion den where our family of lions resides as you dine on western cuisine or our selection of delicious desserts.
- 2 HOURS SPA : Enjoy our spa packages by well trained therapist, the treatment with aromatic foot wash, Balinese massage, Body polish, aromatic flower bath and ginger tea.
- Private air conditioned car/van.
- English speaking driver.
- Tubing adventure during 1,5 hours journey with professional instructor.
- Ticket to Bali Zoo.
- 2 Hours spa packages
- All safety equpiment : Safety life jacket, helmet, and insurance coverage until USD 50.000.
- Towel, Shower, and changing room.
- All entrance fee at schedulled stop.
- Parking fee.
- Government tax.